ATA 2004 Publications CD-ROM (Available Now)
Washington, May 25, 2004 - The new 2004 ATA Publications CD-ROM is now available for order online at: www.airlines.org/publications. The CD-ROM contains industry specifications and guidelines, and includes six revised publications (iSPEC2200, Spec 2000, Spec 103, AECMA Guide, CSDD and Data Model), a new publication (Airport Fuel Facility Operations and Maintenance Guidance Manual), plus eight additional publications. All CD-ROM titles include:
For more information, visit www.airlines.org/publications.
- Spec 2000 - E-Business Specification for Materiels Management (Revised)
- ATA iSpec 2200 - Information Standards for Aviation Maintenance (Revised)
- ATA Data Model - Data and Process Models for Integrated Data Environments (Revised)
- CSDD - Common Support Data Dictionary (Revised)
- AECMA Simplified English - Guide for the Preparation of Aircraft Maint. Documentation (Revised)
- World Airlines & Suppliers Guide - Guidelines for Common Materiel Management Practices
- Spec 300 - Specification for Packaging of Airline Supplies
- ATA Airport Fuel Facility Operations and Maintenance Guidance Manual (New)
- The Airline Handbook - An overview of the history, structure, economics and operations of the airline industry.
- MSG-3 - Operator/Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Development
- Spec 103 - Standards for Jet Fuel Quality Control at Airports (Revised)
- Spec 104 - Guidelines for Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Spec 105 - Guidelines for Training & Qualifying Personnel in Non-Destructive Testing Methods
- Spec 106 - Sources & Approved Parts Qualification Guidelines
- What is ATA
<< Back to E-Business News
©2018, Air Transport Association of America, Inc., d/b/a Airlines for America. All rights reserved.